Fw: [CQ-Contest] SO3R

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Thu Apr 8 05:08:58 EDT 2004

Quack INPUT

I was one of the 2 operators on 15 meters when Chip, K7VPF  now known as
K7JA was running JA's on one antenna and on the second antenna at 170 foot
was able to search and call stations on a complete separate station for
stations in the rest of the world.  I could actually work within 10 khz of
him running JA's and  the only problem was when closer than 10 khz it did
cause some slight QRM.  At that time there was no rule about nr. of signals
per band and at times we were both running station's no more than 50 khz of
separation in rig #1 and #2,

I think we were both using Collins S-Line and one of the amps was on the
operating table .

OH yes we were setting  no more than 5 or 6 foot apart while doing this.

We had no packet.   HAW HAW

Rex  K7QQ