[CQ-Contest] World HF Contest Station Database

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Apr 10 06:43:35 EDT 2004

All of the functionality of the WCSD is now back in service, including all
the specialized searches.  Try them out, and if you have suggestions for
other kinds of searches you'd like to see implemented, please let me
know.  My SQL skills are still very limited, but I'll try.

This is also a reminder that any updates submitted between March 8 and
approximately April 2 may have been lost due to our server problems, so if
you don't see something show up in the database that you know you
submitted, please re-submit, and sorry for the inconvenience.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
is back, at WWW.PVRC.ORG/WCSD/WCSDsearch.htm