[CQ-Contest] ERROR IN TARA SKIRMISH CONTEST RULES...

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 00:36:40 EDT 2004

Greetings:
Thanks to Jim, K0HW, we've been alerted to an error in the contest  bulletin
below.
Apr 17. Frequencies: 160-6 meters, work stations once per  band.
Categories: High, Low (<100 W), Great (<20 W), QRP (<5 W),  SWL. Exchange:
Name and Prefix. Score: QSOs × WPX prefixes × power  multiplier. (High
×0.5, Low ×1, Great ×2, QRP ×3) Multipliers count once per  band. For more
information: http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html  or
skirmish-manager at n2ty.org. Logs due May 15 via the contest score  entry
form at http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html."
The ERROR is in the line that deals with the MULTIPLIERS for this  contest.
In the upcoming TARA "Skirmish" - the Multipliers count just  ONCE...NOT
ONCE PER BAND!
Pass this message around to your friend's and fellow contester's for  us
if you kindly would please. We regret any confusion this might have  caused
and I look forward to printing all of you in the contest.
If anyone needs any additional information about this contest I ask you to
contact
the Skirmish Manager - Chris Durbin, N8PSK at _skirmish-manager at n2ty.org_
(mailto:skirmish-manager at n2ty.org)
Full details can be found at: