[CQ-Contest] Memo - Eu Sprint 2004 is NOW!

I2UIY i2uiy at cqww.com
Thu Apr 15 08:55:13 EDT 2004

Hello!

This E-mail is to invite all contesters to have a go in the European
Sprint contests 2004. The CW leg will take place this Saturday, April 17th.

The SSB section, last Saturday, was a real success with the QSO record
broken by several stations and with many new callsigns on the air.

If you're wondering which software to use, DL2NBU's program has been
written specially for this contest. It is very much like K1EA's CT, and it
is FREE
for download from the new Eu Sprint web site <http://www.qsl.net/eusprint>.
SD by EI5DI, TRlog by N6TR, Writelog for Windows, N1MM Contest Logger,
RCKLog, TLF (Linux) all support the Eu Sprint, and if you prefer to log on
paper,
that's fine as well. We accept any fixed column ASCII file, too.

So, we hope you will give the Sprints this Saturday, and then send
your logs to <eusprint at kkn.net>.

73 from the EU Sprint Gang
I2UIY, OK2FD & G4BUO

About Eu Sprint:
- download the FREE software,
- rules in English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portugese, Russian, Czech,
German, Polish
- all past results from 1994,
- download full logs and ubn reports,
- all time records,
- find more information about Log Checking,
- and much more about the Eu Sprint....
You will find everything here: <http://www.qsl.net/eusprint>