[CQ-Contest] TARA TOURNEY Still Up For Grabs!

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 20:27:27 EDT 2004

Greetings Digital Contesters:
Well, the long wait is just about over. This weekend we'll all find out who
is going to win the "Four Season's Contesting & Awards" 1st Tour'ney.  But,
I'm getting ahead of myself. You see first we have to wait and see the  results
from the TARA "Skirmish" - Digital Prefix Contest on April 17th, then  we'll
be able to crown the new "King or Queen" of Digital Contesting for  2003 -
2004! And, to make it even more exciting the competition is  pretty tight. If you
look below I've posted the TOP 10 List of the Tour'ney  Results as of April
15, at 7:30 PM. Take a good look at these "Digital Gun  Slinger's" and
BEWARE...they'll be in the hunt of that Tourney crown over the  weekend.
So, the mystery continues. Will Tony, N3FX, be denied his first title  or
will he be crowned as the new "King" of Digital Contesting this year? Or is
Tomas, YV5AXX, going to take the crown back to Venezuela? Ah, but  let's not count
out Steve, W3HF, one of the top contesters of the PODXS 070 Club  out of the
picture. He's a crafty contester and would love to win the  Tour'ney this
year.  You see there still isn't any clear winner. The  competition is going to be
fierce in the "Skirmish" I'm sure.
The other interesting factor of this Tour'ney is going to see who can hold
on to those top 10 spots. Who is going to make all the right moves in this
contest to push them to the top of the list. And, how does the rest of the  TOP
10 List hold up. Are we going to add a few new names to this elite list. Are
we going to see your call on this list? I sure hope we do.
I hope I get the chance to see and print a bunch of you in the "Skirmish"
and I wish all of you good luck!
73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"
=================
1.) N3FX - 1091600