[CQ-Contest] RE: [FQP]FQP - 1 Day and counting

Jeff WC4E wc4e at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 23:24:53 EDT 2004

Great job by George K5KG on the FQP reminders. Also, be sure to work the
K4OJ memorial call I have acquired for the FQP: WE4OJ

I will alternate between WE4OJ, WC4E and N4AO this year giving out of
state stations more to work hopefully. I have QSL cards made up for the
WE4OJ call. QSL to QRZ.com address.

73
 Jeff
 See you in the FQP!