[CQ-Contest] The Rest of The Story

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 07:39:16 EDT 2004

In a message dated 4/27/2004 7:21:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
k0luz at topsusa.com writes:
http://www.topsusa.com/fcg/K5kgguilty.jpg
Today I drove back down to Broward County looking for evidence.  I knew I
wouldn't find the hamsticks because there were cars and trucks running over
them within five seconds of hitting the highway,  but lo and behold!  Next
to the road was the remnants of the big box that had hit the antennas.  Upon
closer inspection,  I found a mailing label on the box.  When Goerge, K5KG
said he had a secret weapon,  he probably never suspected that evidence of
the weapon would remain behind at the scene and make him our number one
"Murphy" er.....  ah.....  er.....  suspect.

Damn,  I thought I scratched out that label!

Geo, k4kg/m

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax