[CQ-Contest] FCC's NPRM on BPL

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Tue Apr 27 20:39:58 EDT 2004

Jukka,

In a word:  Yes.

But it's easier & cheaper for the BPL proponents to try and get the FCC
rules pertaining to their spurious emissions specifications changed, under
the guise of "streamlining" FCC regulations, than to actually try and solve
the problem of spurious emissions... if it can be fixed, which I for one
doubt...

73, ron wn3vaw

"Badgers?  Badgers!?!  BADGERS!?!?!  We don't need no stinkin' BADGERS!"
-- Raoul, Raoul's Wild Kingdom, "UHF"