[CQ-Contest] 3830/WA7BNM CQ 160 CW Missing logs

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 28 10:57:16 EDT 2004

I tried a general request but got plenty of responses from those I had logs
but only one or two from the missing claimed logs.  I am only listing CW
logs over 50K.  There are a number below that point.  If you never got a
confirmation such as 12999.160cw then its a good bet your log is not in the
file.

EA3KU
EI7M
ES5Q
F5VHY
HA1ZN
I5JVA
I7/9A3A
IK2CIO
K9DX
N4DW
N4KG
N8UM
OK2BFN
OM7M
ON4AEK
RW9C
S53F
S54A
S55M
SP8NR
W5EKF
W6XX
W8AV
WA4TT
YT6A

The biggest group of small logs are from Grand Mesa Contesters.  WA4TT has a
PC problem already noted.

Feel free to copy and contact the stations listed.  Some may have mailed
logs to CQ (I have already received one big batch).

Stay tuned for the SSB List.

73 Dave K4JRB  CQ 160 Director