[CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest Records

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Wed Apr 28 16:15:34 EDT 2004

Just to let everyone know that, thanks to Braco OE1EMS, we now have a compilation of all-time records for the IOTA contest. These can be found by following the IOTA Contest links on the RSGB HF Contests Web pages (www.rsgbhfcc.org). The timing is excellent for deciding which category you want to enter in this year's event (24/25 July). Rules can be found at the same location. Any queries, corrections, etc. should be addressed directly to me (don at g3xtt.com) or to iotacontest at rsgbhfcc.org For questions regarding the IOTA Awards Programme (as against the contest), go to the main RSGB IOTA Web site at www.rsgbiota.org

73 Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager