[CQ-Contest] VK Contest Club needs your support!

vk1aa vk1aa at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 15 19:45:26 EDT 2004

VK Contest Club is recruiting keen and enthusiastic contestman now!
Our nation-wide club is friendly and vibrant and our objective is to really enjoy contesting and ham radio.

Current members have varying contest skill levels so you WILL fit in, and pro or novice are welcome.
VKCC offers unmodulated mailing reflector, web forum, live monthly meetings, Echolink conference,
plus much more.

We are looking for both MEMBERS (everybody holding a VK call sign who is sharing our ideas and is willing to submit his/her contest score for VKCC in major contests) and ASSOCIATED MEMBERS (everybody else who enjoy contesting and who is willing to help us grow).

Join now!  For more information please visit our website : www.vkcc.com

73 Nick VK1AA/2