[CQ-Contest] anyone need a small sprint score?

N7MAL n7mal at citlink.net
Sat Aug 28 18:31:00 EDT 2004

On behalf of the many contesters, like me, who are relegated to using a
multi-band trap vertical, and some sort-of low trap dipole for the low
bands, why don't you try using your station. Once you get over the trauma of
no longer being a 'big-gun' you might find it fun and exciting being a
'little-pistol'. I'm really proud of my 'little-pistol' scores from the
state of Arizona for the past 10 years.

HELP is on THE WAY
MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ