[CQ-Contest] RE: [re] WT4I Tools - Need Contact Info

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 29 01:24:25 EDT 2004

I can give WT4I users and contest directors the contact info.  The software
is sold by Writelog and is inexpensive.  Its the best cabrillo converter.
The software can build and maintain a great call sign data base.  For
directors you have a cross checker and log checker.  Please remember most
ham software is sold and supported by hams who have regular day jobs.

If you are not a user or director please don't ask and use the WT4I or
Writelog sites to get info.

Dave K4JRB