[CQ-Contest] Line Scores

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 13:04:46 EST 2004

But it is a contest.  It has the same goals as a
contest, and has contest-type rules.  Also, couldn't
these technically saavy people find the FD scores on
line as well?

I wonder if "Up Front in QST" could be replaced with
contest line scores in the appropriate months.  Is
there any data to indicate how many subscribers read
and want this feature (Up Front)?

John NE0P

(http://www.designet.com/k1ir/Downloads/ContestProposal_071702.pdf)