[CQ-Contest] Line Scores

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 13:28:35 EST 2004

But is that really the future?  The shack on a belt
walkthon type person could care less about BPL,
because it won't affect them, but that is one of the
ARRL's biggest focuses right now.  Contest activity
and DXing seem to be at an all time high.  Are we
right to assume that most of these people won't join
the ARRL?