[CQ-Contest] Line Scores

George Harlem W1EBI w1ebi at lightband.com
Thu Dec 2 14:12:27 EST 2004

Statistically I seriously doubt that contesters could possibly be the
largest QST subscriber group.  And before "taking action", you might keep in
mind that ARRL also publishes a separate periodical aimed directly at the
contesting community--NCJ.  Do a sprint, see your call in print...

George W1EBI