[CQ-Contest] Line Scores

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 2 14:25:14 EST 2004

> And before "taking action", you might keep in
> mind that ARRL also publishes a separate periodical
> aimed directly at the contesting community--NCJ.
> Do a sprint, see your call in print...
>
> George W1EBI

George,

To "set the tone" for my response, this thread morphed from a discussion
about the thrill a of newcomer seeing his call in print in a national
magazine.

NCJ (despite the "N" in it's name) is a very low circulation magazine, not
likely to be seen by a nubby-newguy.  QST might be.

73, de Hans, K0HB