[CQ-Contest] Contesting Yearbook

Ward Silver hwardsil at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 2 19:21:48 EST 2004

> How about 1 annual special issue that includes all the previous year's
linescores, writeups, etc.? Maybe something like "contesting yearbook 2003".
I would
> pay extra for it, and save it. I LOVE to see "N7OR" somewhere in the lower
half of the pack :-) I realize the issue marked 2003 would not be released
until
> late 2004. I could live with that.
>
> 73, N7OR

If somebody wanted to tackle this as a project for ARRL, it would be worth
trying.  Rather than just reprinting the scores from individual contests,
some analysis that tracks individual station performance through the year
would be pretty neat, as well.  Since the data is actually publically
available, there's no reason why this couldn't be done.  There's not much
spare bandwidth available at HQ and this would be, at best, a break-even
project, so it would have to be done on a limited budget.

73, Ward N0AX