[CQ-Contest] RE: Line Scores

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 10:30:22 EST 2004

And obviously the ARRL realizes that line scores are
important to see in print, or they wouldn't print them
for Field Day, whether or not it is a contest or
operating event (and I think the rules are listed
under "contests" on the ARRL website).  After all, any
field day participant can go to the ARRL website and
print the FD line scores.  So, the ARRL must realize
the value of line scores, just not for us hard core
contesters.

73s JOhn NE0P