[CQ-Contest] What SO2R has done to me...

dennis o'connor k8do at mailblocks.com
Thu Dec 2 08:06:20 EST 2004

I am still working on my setup that will
allow me to listen close to my CQing frequency while transmitting. (New
category?
:-)

Yuri, K3BU.us

Ahem, let me recommend an all tube receiver with a 4CX5000 in the front
end, klystron mixer, and the 500 watt, 0.1 picosecond, switching diodes
that the Pentagon uses in nuclear warheads ( a couple thousand bucks
apiece) and you can listen ON your cq frequency...

Just a thought

Denny

Oh yeah, and to buy the PIN's requires an "Unlimited Security
Clearance"...  Check with Dubya for that...