[CQ-Contest] RE: QST...A radical thought?

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Fri Dec 3 13:05:34 EST 2004

Ward, N0AX brilliantly suggested:

 > Here's an idea I have proposed that has not been turned down outright, but
 > may require some software development (read, expenditure of tight $$).
 >
 > For every submitter of a log, give them the opportunity to receive an email
 > with a link to the downloadable PDF document with the complete results when
 > they become available.  Click it and get it.  Additionally, put a check box
 > on their membership account page that would enable them to receive the same
 > email whenever any results become available.

Another brilliant idea, Ward, and it is *not* a "Programming Nightmare".

I like your "radical" thinking, OM!  The only option I would add is one to
insure that a separate email address (from a membership email address)
could be used for whatever auto/filter/filing/sorting desires one might have.

73...

Rick, K6VVA