[CQ-Contest] Like to ID a TS-950 Which model do I have??

Rick Stoneking w2rds at arrl.net
Fri Dec 3 15:05:59 EST 2004

Van,

Look at the bottom of the rig - there is a large 'bulge' (for lack of a
better term) covering most of the bottom - that is the DSP unit.  If you
have cables running from the back of the rig to that DSP unit then it is a
950, if there are no cables then it is a 950SD (which is what I have).  The
950SDX says 950SDX on the front panel.

Rick