[CQ-Contest] Keyboard Overlays for CT, N1MM, and WL

Kyle Chavis wa4pgm at kinex.net
Sat Dec 4 14:38:16 EST 2004

Had a couple people ask how to use these files if you don't have Excel.

There's a Excel viewer available for free at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-
8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN
NOTE: Be sure to include the entire link! Cut n Paste

I'll include this link on my web site however I've never used the
viewer myself so your results may vary. The overlays were created
with Excel 2000.