[CQ-Contest] one call sign

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Tue Dec 7 03:49:39 EST 2004

A good question. I have done only a few Single Band entries but it seems
natural that doing 80 or 160m Single Band you would roam around on high
bands during day to arrange low band sceds. I have never thought that it
would be against the rules or unsportsmanlike. Never noticed anything in the
rules about it as well.

But now rereading the CQWW rules I found: All entrants must operate within
the limits of their chosen category when performing any activity that could
impact their submitted score.

Is that sentence by any means impling I should not go to other bands while
SOSB?? Beacause actually as Jim correctly pointed out even presence on the
other bands helps my SB effort not talking about arranging sceds.

73
tonno
es5tv