[CQ-Contest] one call sign

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Tue Dec 7 07:36:54 EST 2004

So the outcome of this is quite funny situation where e.g. it would be
allowed to make one SB entry from a M/M contest station and then 5 stations
operate under the same call on the other bands but submit only check log (as
check log is not entry).

There is no difference for the real entree whether the other guys sumbit
real logs or check logs but the rules allow one and prohibit the other?

And where is line between impacting and not impacting your score. If we say
that operating the other band as check log is fine then saying to the guys
who call you that I am actually SO HP 80m and will be on 80m later is
already too much?

es5tv