[CQ-Contest] ARRL v. contesters

John Geiger johngeig at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 12:24:11 EST 2004

Yeah, but from what their representatives told K4XS,
they really don't care about us either.  They are too
busy focusing on the no-code 2 meter ham.  I would
assume that the percentage of contesters who belong to
the ARRL is much higher than the percentage of no-code
2 meter hams who belong, and this is how they thank
you for your loyality.

73s John NE0P
An extra class-HF operating contesting DXing ham that
the ARRL could care less about.