[CQ-Contest] Awesome Morse Trainer

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Wed Dec 8 13:58:36 EST 2004

Rich, NN3W wrote:

 > I just downloaded this program, and I agree with Tom, its awesome.
 >
 > Very, very good trainer.  Comes with static, stupid operators,
 > folks that try to take your freq over, and everything else you would expect.

Maybe VE3NEA's Morse Trainer should be renamed "Contest Trainer"?  This is
one cool little puppy & very realistic.  I just *love* the QSB/"Arctic
Flutter" signals...my favorite :-)

Unless I've missed something, if you press the Enter key too fast after the
other guy sends his exchange *before* he does a serial number "correction",
you can't edit the log.  I sent VE3NEA a "Help" email about this last night.

Overall, what a great little tool for pre-contest warm-up on the airplane
to a Contest-Pedition QTH, having some fun in the middle of the night when
the bands are dead...or you're wiped out by BPL ;-(

73...

Rick, K6VVA