[CQ-Contest] RE: ARRL v. contesters

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Wed Dec 8 17:17:50 EST 2004

I have never nor would I ever find fault with Dan Henderson, N1ND. He does an outstanding job. He is not the one who sets the policy. The folks who set the policy are the folks I have an 'ax-to-grind' with. The folks who 'skew' graphs and charts against the contest community are the problem, NOT N1ND.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Hilding
  To: cq-contest at contesting.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:38 PM
  Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: ARRL v. contesters

  Since I got back on HF just about a year ago, I need to say that Dan
  Henderson, N1ND (at the ARRL Contest Branch) has been extremely gracious
  and helpful in answering numerous contest related questions and research
  inquiries by this old "re-tread".

  Thank you, Dan, for your consistent prompt assistance and follow-up which
  has been most impressive and appreciated.  A Five-Star rating for sure!

  73...

  Rick, K6VVA