[CQ-Contest] RE: Awesome Morse Trainer

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Thu Dec 9 11:10:18 EST 2004

George, W1EBI wrote:

 > I hear you, but I think the intent is to copy what the other op sent,
even if it was a correction.

Exactly.  But when I copy his correction *after* I've already pushed the
Enter button, at present, I can not go back and correct the log so that it
will reflect what was "copied"...as a tag-on by the other op.

 >> BTW, as a pseudo programmer, I really think you've done a very nice job on
 >> the overall GUI as well.  Impressive!

Yikes...I need to clarify my previous comment.  I'm the "pseudo
programmer", Alex is the Pro :-)

One more item I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced.  It might just
be my older notebook (650Mhz Pentium) that's the problem.  However...

In TRlog or WriteLog, as soon as I press Enter, etc., the response(s) are
instantaneous.  I always experience a delay in Morse Trainer (from pressing
a key until the CW comes out) and not sure why.  Are there some kind of
buffer adjustments to be made?

Cool program the way it is, though!!!

73...

Rick, K6VVA