[CQ-Contest] MorseRunner!

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 15:07:43 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/10/04 2:12:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
xnewyorka at hotmail.com writes:

>>Thanks for an amazing practice tool.  In fact... heck, it's so much fun, I
don't think I even need to bother buying that piece of land up on the hill,
wrestling with the Zoning Board, digging those holes, assembling and
installing all of that steel and aluminum, soldering all of those pesky
PL-259's, etc. etc.  Gosh, Alex, you just saved me over $700,000 and untold
hours of toil and turmoil!<<

Here is the answer to all the cheaters, high power, internet, etc. Just
supply us with particular contest stations file (K5ZD stuff?) and we can "operate"
the contest without antennas, TVI etc. Results will be available immediately.
I guess I will pass on the 170 acre Rhombic farm and all the equipment and
work. Jus' use my notebook. Who needs WRTC, too many variables!
But I will keep "doing" sex to myself, while I do not need s(t)imulator :-)

Thanks for great "toy"!!!
Yuri, K3BU.us