[CQ-Contest] Contest tips and tricks - not

K3BU at aol.com K3BU at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 20:42:22 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/13/2004 6:14:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
w4pa at yahoo.com writes:
>>In a message dated 12/13/2004 10:00:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
w4pa at yahoo.com writes:
>>#1.  Hearing a stopped CQ is not an invitation to try to steal time
on
>a run frequency.  You have no idea what could be going on <<

>It could be Orion that decided to quit and needs time to reboot :-)

>Yuri

Cool it, Yuri.  Your beefs with me personally and with my employer was
not the discussion at hand.  Thanks.

Scott W4PA<<

How did the beef enter here?
I had an idea "what could be going on". It must be only my, always software
updated Orion that sometimes quits and needs reboot. Other radios I have only
quit when power goes out.

Lets get something straight here (for those who do not dwell on TT
reflector), I did partial review of my Orion (www.K3BU.us) after which you chastized me
fo wanting PTT etc. and proclaimed that maybe Orion is not for me. I never
contacted or had any "beef" with you or your employer.
My remark was meant half seriously (see :-) but it is true.

Merry Christmas!

Yuri