[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Meter Contest Records 2001-2003

Joe Contester radiosporting at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 21:48:49 EST 2004

With the dirth of "records" data on the ARRL 10 meter contest, I decided to assemble some.  I put together a list of the top 25 scores submitted for each ARRL section in the USA for the 2001-2003 events.

I have *not* broken out the scores by entry category.  The list shows the top 25 scores without regard as to if they are HP, LP or QRP...though entry category is listed with each.