[CQ-Contest] FW: Nov SS op location

Richard DiDonna NN3W NN3W at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 14 20:36:55 EST 2004

This is true.

Nonetheless, some choose to report the info; others do
not.  And, the information is not the official data
(i.e., you could say for QTH, QTH as Texas).

On the other hand, the ARRL information is the
official claimed information for scoring and awards
purposes.

Finally, not everybody who submits a log to ARRL
submits a 3830 report.  But, everybody who does submit
a ARRL log, is claiming that their information is
correct and as accurate as possible (the only
exception being checkloggers who report their log only
as a checklog).

Rich NN3W