[CQ-Contest] Cross-cutting Ham Computer Mailing List

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 16 08:26:13 EST 2004

Is there an established reflector (one with a substantial membership) on
the topic of Ham Radio Contesting and Computers?

It seems as if, every couple of days, something is posted on one of the
lists I frequent having to do with broad computer issues that are not
specific to a particular type of software (e.g., a particular logging
program or a topic like propagation).  As an example, someone just posted
on the DX4WIN reflector a query about configuring two parallel ports under
Windows XP.  This clearly has relevance far beyond the DX4WIN community,
given how we use parallel ports, but I don't know where else you would post
it for broader response.

Thanks for any suggestions.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database