[CQ-Contest] radio interference

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Thu Dec 23 03:59:00 EST 2004

Hi all..I am sure that some one out there can assist on this one.....my 15
mult antenna is on the same tower as the 20m 3 hi stack..i.e. its in the
field of radiation...the operator on the 15m mult station hears the 20m
station perfectly clear, no matter what frequency either station is tuned
to...its some sort of if overload? I can greatly reduce the level of the 20m
run station at the 15m mult by using a bandpass filter..I am also wondering
if I put a 20m stub at the antenna feedpoint for the 15m station would that
accomplish the same thing?? thanks and Happy Holidays de Rick nq4i