[CQ-Contest] RAEM contest

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Mon Dec 27 11:19:33 EST 2004

I was really surprised to hear K1TTT calling me in RAEM contest on
80m CW.  That was 9-30 AM local time and sun had been up for well
over 40 minutes here.
Many other participants from Asiatic Russia worked him as well. I am
just curiouse what is the total number of contacts K1TTT made in this
contest. Was it 80m single band? I was looking for him on 40 as well
but never heard. The result shoulb be very good because the score is
based on distance in this contest.
I would also be glad to hear what was the setup used there.
It was also nice to work VR2BG and couple of ZL stations. Brett is so
regular. I work him in every contest and use him as  beacon to
estimate the propagation.

73, Igor UA9CDC