[CQ-Contest] 10 Meters

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Sun Feb 8 17:07:33 EST 2004

I truly believe that ten meters is open more often than people think it i=
s.  15 and 20 are usually pretty solid, so folks are there rag chewing or=
 chasing DX.  10 is not as utilized because it's not a "sure thing".  How=
ever, a major contest weekend comes along, and the band is full of signal=
s.  It'll be interesting to see how the activity is during the ARRL tests=
=2E  Hope folks remember 10!

73 de Al, KE1FO (who loves 10M because full size antennas can be hidden i=
n a suburban lot!)