[CQ-Contest] More sprints

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Tue Feb 10 10:31:52 EST 2004

At 07:56 AM 2/10/2004, PaulKB8N at aol.com wrote:
>My Input:  Quarterly Sprint, two on Saturday night, two on Sunday night.

One for each mode - CW, RTTY, Phone. "Traditional", no name swapping.

I still like the idea of 15/10/6 Sprint, perhaps to run earlier (10AM to 2PM pacific?) on a Sunday in late June/early July. I would expect we would strongly suggest appropriate band segments to keep from disrupting traditional DX segments: for example, for phone I bet that 21340-400, 28300-400, 50175-250 would work out OK (correct me if I forgot something).

Since this now creates up to 12 contests, I would be willing to help (or be mentored by) someone who already knows how to do this. I have a few Pentiums laying around to run software on....

73 - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Rocketry Org. of CA     http://www.rocstock.org/