[CQ-Contest] Multi-Multi Contest Station Bubble Feeding

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Feb 18 22:19:56 EST 2004

In the beginning the m/m operators sat at their radios and worked
everyone they could hear, and all was good.  Then came packet, and the
m/m operators worked all they could hear and added some that they had
missed but their cluster buddies had spotted... and it was even better.
as the packet networks grew and added internet links and got faster it
became even more interesting to not only get spot information, but to be
able to chat with other operators from our club, and now around the
world and get their perspective in real time... how are the bands there,
did you get an opening to so and so this morning, don't miss the
grayline to so and so this evening, how far ahead of us are you now,
etc, etc...  remember, at most m/m operations there is always at least
one band that is slow, and often there are spare operators who are
waiting for a band to open... and chatting via the internet to other
multi-op stations, or even casual ops or non-contesters, is an
interesting way to stay involved and have some fun.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net