[CQ-Contest] 67 spots

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 17:15:43 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/24/04 7:50:49 AM Central Standard Time, ab2e at hotmail.com
writes:

> The latter clearly crosses the line on the rules

How do you figure that? I just went thru all of the rules looking for a
section telling me I can't spot a pal of mine, & I sure didn't see any. Can you
please point me in the right direction, & don't tell me it is a case of unfair
assistance, as that would be purely subjective, & therefore unenforceable.

BTW, I am not a member of the club that did the spotting ( oh boy, is thread
familiar??).  What do you propose, one spot per contest? Maybe 2?  Yep, 67 is
really too much, but, where do you draw the line?

73-Chuck KI9A