[CQ-Contest] Re: LOTW-NAQP

Charles W. Shaw chas.shaw at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 20:54:34 EST 2004

N7MAL Wrote:

 >I just checked LOTW and so far 15% of my NAQP contacts are confirmed
there. It looks like LOTW >is beginning to catch on.
 >I am still waiting for WAS to be confirmed on LOTW. There are a couple of
states, with very >active contesters, who have not uploaded any of their
contest logs.

	I had planned on writing something on this subject, but my neighbor Mal
beat me to it.  I will further add that there are bound to be several more
ops out there like me who have gotten close to the 5B-WAS (or another
similar award) and then had to move to a new QTH that required starting all
over, Again.  Perhaps everyone entering the NAQP's will also send their
Cabrillo file to LoTW so we can finish the award this time through.  Should
make it almost a piece-o-cake.  Thanks!

Chas - N5UL  -  Check 55
Hobbs, NM