[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 13, Issue 16

Doug Smith W9WI w9wi at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 23:32:19 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 19:18, Ron Notarius WN3VAW wrote:
> While you are absolutely right, you also missed the point.  Key words:
> "known to be used as a repeater input."

Is the repeater input on 146.46 or 146.49?  Both of these frequencies
are listed in the 2000 ARRL Repeater Directory for Pittsburgh.

If it's somewhere else, I'd concur that you had no reasonable
expectation to know in advance that it was a repeater frequency.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66