[CQ-Contest] Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

VE6JY Don Moman ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Tue Jan 13 20:04:33 EST 2004

I have 2 wireless mice (Logitech RM-63 and RR-63) plus the Logitech wireless
keyboard (RJ-20 possibly, no obvious model number visible) all living
together nicely on the same desk with no problems (and they never have any
RFI issues during even m/m operation). For contesting, I'm not crazy about
the Logitech wireless keyboard, it has too many internet shortcuts that are
too easy to hit by accident and take you off somewhere.... but I can't fault
its performance RF wise.

73 Don
VE6JY

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Keyboard and Mouse