[CQ-Contest] 10M NAQP Weirdness

Jim Cain cainjim at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 13 14:28:57 EST 2004

Thomas:

This was your opportunity to work yourself. Sort of a unique unique, something for the log-checkers to hyperventilate over. Think teeter-totter, or an M.C. Escher drawing.

This could lead to the Ultimate Contest Exchange:

W7RN, test (you)
W7RN
W7RN (you)
W7RN
Thank you. W7RN. Test.

And an easy way to work your own state/multiplier, not to mention relieving you of the loathesome chore of copying the exchange.

K1TN

(P.S. It was me in your driveway, but it was my old ICOM IC-735, you idiot (not a Kenwood).)