[CQ-Contest] WA5LES LDE Payback

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 22:15:16 EST 2004

re: W7RN and his experiencing what might have been QRM from zone 54...
or some sort of coupling to the remainder of the Comstock Load...

Still the Texan KG5U commented:

"I believe that Tom should submit his scores as a multi-op."

Dale may be onto something....

Tom has a VERY long history of multi-op contesting...

I seem to remember a multi-op Sweepstakes team he was involved with when
he was WA5LES, and their pushing the sixties contest envelope with the
usage of "the octopus"...

I suspect the contest Gods may feel it is time to remind Tom of his
earlier transgressions with a little mind *%&$

Of course then again it might be an old compatriot yanking his chain
from up above... one question Tom, did you smell any cigar smoke while
you were hearing the "LDE"?

Of course then again, have you gotten rid of all that tower from W7KW's
estate... that stuff had some really bad karma!

Perhaps we need to call in an expert, like the amazing Eimac to see if
he can deduce the source for your radio disturbance!

Perhaps you need to contact the Feng Shui consultant on retainer by NCCC?

K4OJ