[CQ-Contest] DX Telnet Spotting Network, etc

S. Markowski Jr. km9m-zig at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 03:27:40 EST 2004

TNeill1648 at aol.com wrote:

><SNIP> Perhaps we need a second network
>designated for domestic contest spotting.

It' s called "filtering".  A very useful feature in DXTelnet, and most
other cluster software.  Give it a try, it works really well!

And as far as band plans........Leave it be....... Over regulation will
only make things worse, IMHO......WARC bands are great places for
non-contesters on Contest weekends.  I go there my self when not
participating in a particular contest.

73,
Zig KM9M