[CQ-Contest] need help with arrl cd/16 bit on win2000?

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Mon Jan 19 19:19:37 EST 2004

excuse the bandwidth, but a lot of bright pc minds seem to reside here. I
have some of the ARRL cd roms ( qst/ncj/qex) and the early ones, 1996 for
example, is a 16 bit application. I can get it installed on win2000 but when
I go to run it and do any of the functions ( copy, etc) I get a kernel383
error and get booted off the system...everything worked fb when on win98.
Not sure if there is a setting that needs tweaked to run 16 bit apps or
not...any ideas?

73 Jamie WW3S