[CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW CW Photos

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Tue Jan 20 07:49:05 EST 2004

Yes UBN checking will be very interesting,
CT9L is only 29169 points behind.
Since CT9L score never got on 3830 this is
the score that was sent in to CQ:
        Q      Z     C
160   285    13    61
  80  1137    22    93
  40  2298    36   121
  20  2261    36   129
  15  2944    36   127
  10  2551    32   114
ALL 11476   175   645    27.249.420 points

Ops: DJ6QT, DL1YD, DL1EFD, I2VXJ, IK2QEI, W8LU, SM2EKM.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS: CT9L pictures can be found at http://sk3w.shacknet.nu/sm2ekm