[CQ-Contest] NAQP change

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 23 15:27:42 EST 2004

I disagree.

There are a variety of contests with "regional" club/team categories.
Every contest shouldn't be just like every other contest, and NAQP adds a
different dimension with the dispersed team concept.

This departure from the "you must be in a 175 mile circle" paradigm, allows
a bunch of buddies to get together and form their own "dream team" against
other "dream teams".

Keep it like it is!

73, de Hans, K0HB