[CQ-Contest] Wireless headphones?

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 11:54:43 EST 2004

Mark:

Well, maybe less distance than you imagined from
my post!

My Beverage switching box "lives" in my basement,
so it's only perhaps 30 feet away through walls
and floor.

I've had good coverage as much as 125 feet around my
yard, without doing anything to move the headphone
transmitter to an optimum location. Of course, the
occurrence of "break outs" in the signal to the
headphones increases as the distance increases and
position changes.

My usage is normally within 50 feet inside a
building, or just outside.

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND

  Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T